jueves, 14 de mayo de 2015

Book Progress

So far, I have a clear idea about where I want to head with my book, but I am having trouble putting all my thoughts together as one composition. I have decided already that I will do a picture book, in which I will add text for a clearer narration to reinforce my point.  I have lots of ideas I feel very strong about, things that really matter to me, but I'm not sure about how to create a narration that unites them all. My original idea was to create a story about my perspective on how I feel that people tend to trap themselves in being "productive," valuing activities that in their point of view brings an immediate outcome. The purpose of that idea was to show the importance of seeing beyond, how there is something to be gained in every situation in my opinion, and the importance of having the ability to stop the social pressure of time and just withdrawing yourself. I also had an idea of how my my book would look physically, but I can't come up with enough pages to construct the book. That is why I started searching for more ideas, and got to a long list of things I care about and that I want others to sense it. After all, I think I'll eventually stay with my original idea, but I have to think about the narration that could come with such an abstract and simple, yet important idea.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario